Powered by WebAds

Thursday, February 28, 2008

A Purim costume for the moonbat in your life

Last night or this morning (I can't tell the difference anymore), I mentioned that Purim is coming up soon. On Purim, we all dress up in costumes and celebrate a day on which everything is turned upside down.

Do you have a moonbat in your life who needs a costume for Purim? Do you want to offend them? I have an idea for you. If enough of you are interested, I will arrange to put the graphic below (copyrighted to LeePro and me - sorry) on a t-shirt and you can give it to the moonbat in your life to wear as their Purim costume. In fact, if enough people are interested in ordering, I'll buy one for the family member who suggested to my wife that she see Fahrenheit 911 when we were in the US in the summer of 2004. Anyway, here's the logo, and you can all let me know (or not let me know) what you think of it:

/And it doesn't even say Hussein

3 Comments:

At 11:15 AM, Blogger Andy Levy-Stevenson said...

Thanks ... needed that final push to unsubscribe from your RSS feed, and you just provided it.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Lois Koenig said...

You and Leepro have struck gold!

Perfect.

 
At 6:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray....Andy is gone. Another Moonbat bites the dust.
Obama is the scariest thing I have ever seen. I just hope that he isn't the "messiah" that we don't need or want.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google