Powered by WebAds

Monday, August 03, 2015

The smartest thing I ever did - UPDATED with new picture

Today, the 18th day of the Jewish month of Av, marks 34 years since I married Mrs. Carl (you didn't think I'd put her real name on the blog, did you?). It amazes me how from just the two of us coming together have come eight children (three married) and seven grandchildren bli ayin hara kein yarbu (warding off evil eyes, and there should be many more).

On the last trip to the States, I tried to have a family picture printed on canvas to bring back with me. Unfortunately, the smallest size that would fit the entire family would not fit in a suitcase (anyone with suggestions where this can be done in Israel, please pipe up).

So Happy Anniversary to the love of my life and the most amazing woman in the world. Here's looking forward to many more years of happiness together!

Love,

Carl

PS The picture that is currently in this post is a little old. Someone is supposed to send me a newer picture, and when he does, I will update the post. 

UPDATE 10:28 PM

Here's a newer picture.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Red Tulips said...

Mazel tov!! Here's to 120 more!!!

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Chrysler 300M said...

mazl tov, you are our hero!

am yisroel chai!

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger InMemoryOf Yossi said...

Happy anniversary to both of you!
Blowing kisses at Mrs. Carl. You should only have simchos and nachas and revealed goodness.

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations to you both Carl. May God grant you both many more years together in good health and happiness.

 
At 7:48 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

very happy for you both and all your family. :)
Mazel tov

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger יונתן said...

If you're still looking for someone to print on canvas, my brother-in-law in Tel Aviv does it. Dfus HaOsher on Levinsky adjacent to the Central Bus Station. But there's got to be people in Jerusalem doing it..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google